WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This Policy applies to information collected by the Service as described herein. When you use the Service, you agree to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure, and other uses of your information as described in this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the Service, including when you create your account, including contact information, and information sent to us through the Service. We may also upload your contact information into the Services if you provide that information to us offline or in other ways.
Information we collect through your use of the Service
When you use the Service, we may collect the following information about you:
- Real Estate Preferences. We may collect information on your real estate searches and preferences using the Service, including about whether you plan on buying or selling real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, and other information related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Devices and Software. We may collect information about the device and software you provide us to access the Service, including, for example, hardware, operating system, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and network information.
- Log Information. When you interact with the Service, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access times, app features accessed, pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and referral link information.
- Location. If you permit the Service to access location services used by your device, we may collect the location of your device while you are using the Service.
- Communication Information. Information sent by you to us through email or other communications methods.
We may also receive information from other sources, including:
- Social Media. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Service account with a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Service, we may receive information about you or your connections from that service. In most cases you can control what information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third party social media services.
- Third Parties. If you also interact with us in another capacity, including on any other website, app, or in person, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you through the Service.
- Pre-Populated Information. Pre-populated information is information that may include your name and email address, that you have given to an independent real estate professional with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. The professional may collect such pre-populated Information from you with the sole purpose of pre-populating an account for the Service on your behalf and with your consent. You may choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of all future communications from us by following the instructions in the account creation notification or by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page.
HOW IS INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information collected as described above as follows:
- Provide the Service. Provide, maintain, and improve the Service, including, for example, to send or facilitate communications among you, independent real estate professionals and their affiliated entities, and other users of the Service, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, and send updates and administrative messages. Further, we reserve the right to share the information with our franchisees, affiliated companies, marketing partners, and third party service providers, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with services.
- Analysis. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to troubleshoot bugs and operational issues, improve security; conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity.
- Communicate. Inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our family of companies, our franchisees and/or companies with which we have a marketing relationship, and to provide you a customer survey to assess your satisfaction with our services and products.
- Personalize. Personalize and improve the Service, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We are based in the United States. By accessing or using the Service, you consent to the processing and transfer of information about you in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights under local law. However, wherever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION SHARED?
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Service.
We may share your information:
- With independent real estate professionals and owners and operators of franchised real estate brokerage companies to enable them to provide services you request through the Service.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With the public if you submit to a public part of the Service, such as comments, social media posts, or other features viewable by the public or generally by registered users of the Service.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with the Service, or those with a Service with which we integrate.
- With our affiliates.
Through other means of Sharing.
We may share your information:
- With our affiliates and third party service providers that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with the potential merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymous form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
HOW DOES SOCIAL SHARING APPLY?
The Service may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you log in to the Service or share actions you take on the Service. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. We do not receive or store passwords to your third party social media accounts.
WHAT'S THE POLICY ON THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics - including how you can control the information sent to Google - can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You may also choose to control some of the advertisements you receive on the Service by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.